Davis Racing Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Davis Racing Dragons

We are a dragon boat team at UC Davis.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melodiiousness

melodiiousness

melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz Empty
PostSubject: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:08 am

Hi I AM MELODY. I WILL ADD STUFF LATER WHEN I FIND MY GLASSES AND LOOKING AT THE SCREEN DOES NOT GIVE ME A HEADACHE. <3 <3 <3
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eddie

Eddie

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am

your eyes scare me...I'm going to go hide now
Back to top Go down
melodiiousness

melodiiousness

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 am

OKAAYYY It took me a week but I finally found my glasses yaaay. JK I got contacts instead haha.

I HAVE DRAGONS ON THE SIDES OF MY GLASSES!!!

I am a rising junior and that superduperly scares me. O_O My major is NPB + Chinese because I'm pro like that. Very Happy (If I can, I'd love to squish in a Psych minor, but we'll see) Ermmm, what else is there about me??

My favorite color is brown and I love to eat mushrooms! My greatest fear is mooching off of other people's food because I don't know what kind of weird germsies and cooties they have in their stuff. My favorite pastimes include zooming down Russell on my pink bejeweled Vespa at 20mph and singing Vanessa Hudgens cause I absolutely love her music. I have anxiety and bipolar problems but my therapist is awesome--you should all meet him he's really cool. He has a really really hawt bod and really cute kneecaps. I also loooovvvveee cooking in my free time. I'm not one to brag but my duck confit is to die for. (It's French.) I'm also really good at braiding hair and I love testing out new styles on my two pomeranians, Taco and Sunny. They're really cute and I feed them a lot of pig ears and mammoth beef bones. <3 One of my most important values in life is the importance of staying clean and making good first impressions on people. I can't stand a stinky person! (Unmatched socks also annoy the heck out of me.) I have an internship at the UC Davis Medical Center for the rest of the summer sessions so let me know if you'd like me to steal you any medical supplies, and I also volunteer at the local homeless shelter Davis Community Meals so let me know if you'd like to steal from homeless people. ;3 And I'm currently looking for my special someone so please give me a heads up if you meet anyone with my dream-man standards: soft floppy ears, not taller than 5'8" (don't wanna develop neck problems), massively broad shoulders, a massive butt that will rebound *IMPORTANT* at least THREE times when bounced, dreammmy eyes, and very wide fingernails. Oh, a flashy set of collarbones would be nice too.

But other than all that, I'm freaking awesome and friendly and I feel really bad and awkward when someone joins the team and I don't immediately introduce myself and then I end up wandering around super awkward and confused for the longest time because there's a new face on the team and I DON'T KNOW THEIR NAME D:::: It's one of the awkwardest feelings in the world Sad and I think I just used 'awkward' three times (four now) so you get how important it is for me to get to know and welcome everyone to the team. SO YAAAAAY~~~~!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eddie

Eddie

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:26 pm

lol this is so ironic, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MELODY?!
Back to top Go down
CQ

CQ

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Haha, that took some thought. Even though it's all false, I still have to say:

melodiiousness wrote:
(Unmatched socks also annoy the heck out of me.)

Back to top Go down
JonathanNgai

JonathanNgai

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 am

LIES! (nearly) ALL LIES! YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz   melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz Empty

Back to top Go down

melzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelzmelz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davis Racing Dragons :: General Public :: Introductions-
Jump to: